Retreat Health Care Services is a locally owned home health provider. We offer an alternative to traditional modes of care such as long-term hospitalization or admission in a care facility. We approach the needs of our patients by visiting them at home and providing them with the professional care that is required.
Our entire team collaborates with the health care providers in the acute care settings as well as any additional providers to ensure that your needs are being met and that your transition into home health is seamless.
We strive to meet our 24/48 goal. This means that within 24 hours of you becoming our patient, we will have an RN out to assess you in the comfort of your home. If the RN determines there is a need for therapy, we then have a goal of having a therapist assess you within the next 24 hours. This means you see a RN within 24 hours and (if needed) a therapist within 48 hours of becoming our patient.
All clients of the agency will receive notice of the privacy practices. These practices are designed to protect the privacy, use and disclosure of protected health information in accordance with the federal requirements of the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act HIPAA regulations.
- The agency’s privacy practices are described in the notice.
- The notice of privacy practices is given to all clients at the time of admission.
- The notice of privacy practices is included in orientation and is given to all business associates.
- The notice of privacy practices is reviewed with all new employees during the agency orientation, and with all current employees annually.
- The agency makes the notice available to all who request it.
- The Notice of Privacy Practices will be revised as needed to reflect changes in the agency practice, state, or federal regulations. When revisions are necessary all staff, clients, and business associates will be informed of the changes and given a revised copy of the notice.
- The Privacy Officer will retain copies of the original Notice of Privacy Practices and any revisions for a period of six (6) years from the date of its creation or when it was last in effect.
- All employees and business associates of the agency are required to adhere to the privacy practices as detailed in the Notice.
- The privacy practices and requirements of the agency are detailed further in the privacy policies in this manual.
- Violations of the agency’s privacy practices will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment or contracts.
- The Notice is posted in a clear and prominent location within the Agency and/or on the agency website.
Family and/or caregiver participation is important. Our team works to ensure that the patient receives the best care possible. Our team strives to provide family members and the patient’s caregivers with education, counseling, and support.
Our Amazing Staff
Skilled Nursing Coordinator